A Table report is an interactive way to quickly summarize large amounts of data. Use a Table report to analyze numerical data in detail and to answer unanticipated questions about your data. A Table report is especially designed for:
- Querying large amounts of data in many user-friendly ways.
- Summarizing data by categories and subcategories.
- Expanding levels of data to focus your results, and drilling down to details from the summary data for areas of interest to you.
- Filtering, sorting, grouping, and conditionally formatting the most useful and interesting subset of data to enable you to focus on the information that you want.
- Presenting concise, attractive, and annotated online or printed reports.
You can use table report when you want to see and analyze many columns in one line.
You can create report 2 different way; you can input your query in the search bar then click "+ Create Report" button on this section or you can go reports section then click "+ Report" button. We recommend you to before create your report, check your query with search section so you can view results of query.
- Go to Search and build query strings.
- Now, you can build a report based on the presented result. Click "+Report" under the Search bar.
- Select "TABLE" in the Report Type icons section and provide the required information. The description of fields is as below.
Index Type: This tab is predefined as Log. If you want to create the report with index logs , you must set this type as Log. Also you can select Logsign Events to get Logsign web interface events. The column names will be changed according to the index type. The last option is offline. If you select offline, you can create report with reindexed logs from archive.
Time Column: This tab is predefined as Time.Generated column. If you select Time.Generated, your report use this column value as time.
Query: You can input your query in this tab. If you input your query on search section and click "+ create report" button, query will automatically fill as your query on search section.
Report Name: Enter report name.
Report Block: Select report block for report.
Rows Per Page: Determine show to rows per page.
Report Columns: Select which columns are view in the report.
Filter Columns: Select which columns can use for filter.
Category: Select category for report.
Tags: Select tag for report. This is not a required field.
Compliance: Select compliance for report. This is not a required field.
- After you click "SAVE", you will see the result as below.