Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud combines backup, next-generation AI-based anti-malware, antivirus, and endpoint protection management into one comprehensive solution. With integrated and automated features, it provides unmatched ease for service providers, reducing complexity and increasing productivity while decreasing operating costs.
In this document "Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Integration with Logsign USO Platform" subject will be explained.
Note: Logsign 6.3.26+ versions support this integration.
Configuration on Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Firstly, the API should be configured and added with the necessary settings.
To add an API server and configure the API settings, do as follows:
- Create API Client on Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
- Select Management Portal on Acronis Application.
3. Click Settings > API Clients > Create API Client button.
4. Specify the name for your API Client.
5. Save your Client ID, Secret, and Data Center URL.
Note: These are essential for Logsign Integration.
Adding Acronis as a Device on Logsign
Integration is performed on Logsign with the following steps.
- Click Settings > Integrations > Data Collection > +Device button.
2. The following fields are filled with relevant information:
- Select API in Devices dropdown list.
- Select Acronis Cyber Cloud in the Provider dropdown list.
- Paste your Data Center URL to the URL label.
- Paste your Client ID to the Client ID label.
- Paste your secret to the Client Secret label.
3. Click Check Connection after these configurations.
4. Define the Device Name for Acronis Device.
5. Click the Save button.
After completing these steps, logs are collected using the API, enabling the performance of comprehensive analysis and research as required.