Ipapi.co is a website and a web service that provides geolocation data for IP addresses. It allows you to retrieve information about the physical location, timezone, ISP (Internet Service Provider), and other relevant details associated with an IP address.
- Logsign 6.3.+ versions support this integration.
Configure On Logsign
Forwarding settings are completed as follows:
- Click Settings > Integrations > Responses.
- In the ‘Search’ part, write Ipapi.co.
- Click ‘Configure’ and then click ‘+Device’.
- Define the settings as follows:
- Device Name: Define the Device Name.
- Url: Define the Ipapi.co url.
- Click Create to save the changes.
- Device: Select the configuration you have configured.
- Ip: Define the ip you want to check it.