Xlight is a Windows FTP and SFTP server to make file transfer secure and easy to use. It is a portable program with very low memory and CPU usage. The server is designed for high performance and can handle many FTP and SFTP connections.
- All Logsign versions support this integration.
Forwarding settings are completed as follows:
- FTP/SFTP File transfer logs can be stored in the database. User file transfer history can be easily searched and retrieved.
- Server can be securely administrated from outside and remote administration is firewall friendly. It can be performed from any opened FTP control port.
- You can get detailed information about Xlight FTP Server Global Options - Log
- After writing the logs in the file, you can read the logs with Logsign SMB services.
Sample Log Examples
01/25/2023 13:52:24 (jang 18.104.22.168<--192.168.4.200:21) "226 Transfer complete (79.273 KB/s)."