Cases is used to keep track of a situation. Every incident that reaches Logsign SOAR, turns into an case.
The results of the analyzes made automatically via playbooks can be seen in the case details. Automated case closure or delegation processes are handled by playbooks.
Cases can be created manually, as well as automatic formation and management, as described above. By creating a manual case, operations such as status tracking, tasks, decisions can be provided under the user's management.
- The "Cases" menu can be accessed from Logsign SOAR top menu.
- The most recent cases are listed on the welcome screen.
- Filtering by parameters can be done with the search box. (* means all incidents.)
- Filtering by columns can be done from the "CASE FILTERS" section on the left.
- From the section that under the search bar, you can see the percentages of all events. (Open, Solved etc.)
- You can filter by date in the search box.
- With the graphic button in the search box, you can view the temporal incidents occurrences graphically.
- When you click on the cases, you can view the case details.