Compliance with government and industry regulations is a major concern for IT managers. Today modern SIEM tools play an important role for compliance with regulations such as PCI, FISMA, HIPAA, SOX and many others.
Logsign SIEM solution helps to automate compliance needs and maintain a good-enough security posture to adapt to existing security, governance and auditing processes such as PCI, HIPAA, ISO, FISMA, SOX, NERC, GLBA. Consequently Logsign collects and manages extreme volumes of log data, submitted from many various sources, including network, security, servers, databases and, applications. Monitored data is facilitated to avoid missing crucial events.
Logsign achieves compliance needs through Log Management and Security Information Management. This includes risk management, information security policies, procedures, standards, guidelines, baselines, information classification and security organization. Logsign identifies organization’s assets, then discovers threats and vulnerabilities to create reports and trigger alerts in every time an abnormal activity is detected. Logsign enables you to create correlation rules and reports to identify forensic logs and give incident responses.
Logsign meets day-to-day compliance needs, including:
- Centralized collection and logging, log management, continuous monitoring and retention of security events.
- Rapid search among massive amounts of data.
- Timely reports and easy-to-use, meaningful dashboards.
- Enabling real-time detection of, known and unknown threats and fast reporting.
- Alerts in each time, policy and compliance violations occur.
- Out-of-the-box correlation rules to customize compliance reporting.
Compliance reports can be found in the Reports and Analysis menus. You can access reports about your selection from the Compliance tab in the left menu.