AbuseIPDB is a project dedicated to helping combat the spread of hackers, spammers, and abusive activity on the internet.
- Logsign 6.3.+ versions support this integration.
Configure On Abuseipdb
Forwarding settings are completed as follows:
- Log in to the Abuseipdb portal.
- Click the API button.
- And then copy the value.
Configure On Logsign
- Click Settings > Integrations > Responses.
- In the ‘Search’ part, write Abuseipdb.
- Click ‘Configure’ and then click ‘+Device’.
- Define the settings as follows:
- Device Name: Define the Device Name.
- Api Key: Specify the api key.
- Click Create to save the changes.
- Device: Select the configuration you have configured.
Ip: Define the ip you want to check it.