NEW Plugin Integrations and Normalizations
- Mojo AP plugin added
- Scada/Cisco router plugin added
- Tp-Link MR200 plugin added
- Arbor DDoS Protection plugin/normalization added
- Palo Alto Traps Endpoint Protection normalization added
- Cisco WLC normalization added
- WebSense Email Security Gateway normalization added
- Riverbed plugin/normalization added
- Symantec Web Gateway normalization added
- Kaspersky Security Center normalization added
- PaloAlto Fw plugin updated
- Cyberoam Fw EventMapping updated
- Ruckus Cloudpath normalization updated
- Some predefined Alerts, Assets and Behaviour Lists's config updated
- Ldap bucket config updated
- The problem on indexing of the Assets and Behaviour lists is fixed
- Alarmflow service optimized
- Alert’s timezone config updated
- A new modifier support added from state_tracker indices
- Custom date range support added on schedule reports menu
- Syslog-collector optimized
- EPS wait time support got to for MSSQL
- Netflow location columns added
- Log zip method changed to gzip in the default configuration
- Utf-8 decode problem fixed for MSSQL
- Single report schedule bug fixed
General Hotspot Development and Feature Add/Updates
- The page that hotspot users can see their quota usage and can disconnect themselves has been designed.
- If a package that set to a user deleted, that package will be removed from the user anymore.
- There has been added custom fields (age, gender, resident etc.) for the users to add different informations.
- The other custom fields can be polled from external database about user informations. (gsm number, email, gender etc.)
- Notifications can be sent to users' gsm number if their quota usage finished (works with the devices supported Rate Limiting)
- The problem that arises when manual MAC address added is fixed.
*Furthermore, in this release, some Ubuntu packages are updated. Contains update packages that fix system stability for Logsign. Also some minor bugs were fixed.
**We recommend you to make this update.